Work with us
We are seeking RSLI’s to work as part of our permanent interpreting/translating team
Involve Interpreter is a flexible Video Relay Service for any size company, government department, charity or individual requiring support to communicate with deaf customers or patients. We offer either spoken language or BSL interpreters on demand on any device connected to WIFI, which saves time and money of travel costs. Using Involve Interpreter is the most convenient option for both the customer and the interpreter.
We work with a wide range of customers across several domains, so we need interpreters with experience and confidence, who don’t mind new situations, work well in a team and are willing to learn. We currently service customers in:
- Legal and Justice
- Arts & Culture
- Access to Work
- Conferences, Training & Events
- Media, Livestream and broadcast
- BSL Translation & video editing
We are seeking RSLI’s to work as part of our permanent interpreting/translating team on a contracted full time or part-time basis (2 to 4 days a week).
Involve Interpreter offers:
- Full time or Part time opportunities
- Employment benefits including; holiday pay, sickness allowance, maternity / paternity pay, pension etc
- We will provide you with all the equipment you need to work from home including: laptop, webcam, privacy screen etc
- Extensive training across several video platforms and applications we use to deliver our services
- A nurturing team environment – All assignments over 30 minutes are co-worked
- Ongoing free CPD opportunities – all eligible towards your NRCPD training records
- EDBS/DBS Checks
- NRCPD Registration
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Successful candidates will be provided with free training, to help them prepare for the variety of professional work we carry out.
Work with us!
To apply to be part of the interpreting/translation team at Involve Interpreter, please send us your CV by clicking the button below.